This is part three of a four part series on the social hierarchy. Whilst other posts focuss on unique aspects complimentary to this one they are all inter-related and best read in conjunction. In this article we join the two social hierarchy pyramids to make a social ladder.
If you haven’t read the first two part you can find them here:
- Part One was on the male social hierarchy
- Part Two was on the female social hierarchy
- Clink this link for Part 4, The union of the Alpha Female and the Super Alpha Male.
Robert Briffault was a surgeon from the early 1900s who found fame as a social anthropologist.
His infamous statement goes like this:
“The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.
There are a few corollaries:
1. Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.
2. Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)
3. A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male.
Every man should have this imprinted into the psyche from an early age in my opinion.
The static pyramid vs the dynamic pyramid
One key consideration when joining the pyramids is how different they are in terms of change over time. The female pyramid is rampant with change, a woman can jump in and out of mindsets dependent on the conversation and social group in front of her but the male pyramid remains stagnant for years on end.
The male pyramid is archaic whilst the female pyramid is ever-changing
Men don’t move fast enough to understand the game and because communication between men is negligible most men will never be told these truths or be able to rise above the challenges and be able to see for themselves.
I was lucky I got ejected out of the matrix in such a violent way that I could escape its attractive forces luring me back in.
Importance of biology
Key points to male biology
- males are valued for the utility (i.e. what they can produce and provide)
- above all else the male will seek the same bond from a woman that he experienced from his mother or yearns to experience
- the male will bond stronger than the female will bond and he will continue to blindly hope the bond can be reciprocated (which it can’t)
- men are hunters (i.e. they explore to external world and turn the unseen into resources usually by means of violence). male being is based around externalizing the world around them
- men operate alone and compete against other men for resources
Key points to female biology
- females are valued for their appearance and physical attributes above all else
- women are wired to seek a male partner with higher social status than them
- female brain will flood with hormones to make her bond with her baby immediately, this is an extremely powerful bond (a type of bond that the male brain is not naturally capable of) that all other relationships become secondary
- as a result once a woman gives birth the father becomes a very distant low priority (both to the mother and to the child)
- fetal cell microchimerism is the phenomenon during pregnancy and shortly after where a woman and her unborn fetus exchange cells through the placenta which create a physical connection between the two strengthening the bond
- women are gathers (i.e. they collect as many resources as they can to build a nest for their young and better the chances of survival). female being is based around internalizing the world around them
- females operate in social groups to gather resources and will without hesitation protect someone within her group and attack anyone outside the group
- the woman controls when sex will happen.
These are just a few key concepts on biology. A future post will explore the topic in greater detail.
The influence of female group think
There is no denying that females are social creatures. I remember someone try to explain to me once that even a females feelings have feelings.
The social dynamics can be summarized as:
- in every social situation there needs to be an alpha woman
- every group can only be as strong as its weakest link
- the group direction gets lost in communication (everyone who has played the Chinese whispers game knows how it goes)
- every women is reliant on the group for her personal direction
- every women will illustrate an in-group preference (that means they will staunchly defend their own group members regardless of actions because other members are seen as a project of themselves). The resultant is if you call out one woman for doing something wrong prepare for all of them to take if as a personal attack and defend themselves (all of them)
- Decisions are made at great stress and as a group.
The result is Hypergamy (women marry up)
Hypergamy has been evident in culture ever since the beginning of time, it is a natural force driving women to choose the best genes to propel the species forward. With feminism it has evolved into something a lot uglier than choosing the best genes. 95% of women today routinely demand that the top 5% of men are available for their personal womanly desires. This leaves a lot of men coming up short, but don’t fret these the 90% of women who don’t get their first choice will settle for second choice and collect the male genetic material they desire, than divorce him, collect the material wealth they desire, gather up the kids and move onto the next man. The ugly combination of biased family courts, laws, and Tinder will allow women to do this at will from their comfort of a free couch.
As hypergamy is escalated to greater depths the equality between the sexes is getting further away and nothing good can come from that. Female privilege is becoming a real thing most men don’t see until they have lost everything.
Marriage is no longer seen as a long-term way of climbing the social ladder
After all that is said and done the collateral damage in all this turmoil is the once honoured institution of marriage. The evidence of this is abundantly clear when you look at both the sharply increasing divorce rate and the sharply decreasing marriage rates all over the western world. Clearly marriage is not seen as a long term option for social stability. Marriage does have massive rewards for women, on a financial basis, but the social rewards are no longer what they used to be.
But wait; there’s more!
Hi there, My friends call me Remy. I am a middle aged divorcee that has decided not to walk the path other people decided to set down for me. I have gained the most strength in my life from my failures. Resilience is a very powerful attribute if you can manage it, I am still building mine up but stick with me and we can forge ahead together.