I know you are upset but there really is a super alpha male out there shaping the social agenda so that you can’t be alpha male in a relationship.
This article is the fourth and final post in a series on the social hierarchy at play in your life.
The first three parts can be found behind these links;
Impacts of the industrial revolution on fatherhood
Only a few generations ago children found themselves in the position where they knew exactly what their father did for work. They would live on a farm with their mother and father and see firsthand just what type of activities each parent got up to during the day. This knowledge would cement the bond between children and parents. Since the industrial revolution fathers jobs have been, for the most part, been taken off the farm and away from the home. Whilst working in a factory or office may bring the family more wealth and less risk it has weakened the bond between father and child. A mystery now exists of what a father does every day when not at home. Mystery brings speculation. If something is not witness does it really happen? The end result is a mans work becomes undervalues and taken for granted.
As more women join the workforce the same could be said for mothers. Women are encouraged to outsource the childcare.
We are living in an unprecedented time in history where a culmination of important factors are breeding generations of feeble people (both men and women).
These important factors include:
- an extraordinary long time of peace and very little large scale conflict
- abundant wealth
- abundant health
- increasing life expectancy
- information overload
- accessible university education
- industrialization has led to less manual labor tasks
- very little physical risks in life (in comparison to previous generations)
- accessible international travel
- over-abundance of consumer goods
- over-abundance of entertainment
The result is a generation of very comfortable people with no hardships needing something to complain about.
Human nature seems to include an inherent lack of content; no matter how well off you have it.
The Dominant Minority
One group of minority thinkers have embraced the opportunity and capitalized more than most others. Feminism has been very successful in partnering with government to benefit both parties. Women have undoubtedly gained a great deal of political power whilst the government is doing its best to double the quantity of working tax payers.
Both men and women have adopted feminism because in the start it was a good idea, then as the power increase the corruption is increasing.
If you don’t believe me go and read “The S.C.U.M Manifesto,” or Erin Pizzey’s essay titled “The Family Terrorist.”
Money, Votes & Power
The social engineering required to disband the family unit is big business. Several multi-billion dollars industries have been created off the back of the destruction of what previous generations referred to as a family.
Just a few of these industries that have been either created or inflated include
- the divorce industry (lawyers, courts, universities, taxes, law makers, funerals, psychology/counseling, child support, alimony)
- the family planning industry (abortions, contraception)
- child care
- marketing and anything related to selling consumer goods
- real estate (houses need two homes all of a sudden)
- welfare industry
- charities (entire charity groups rely on this type of large scale destruction)
- women’s studies (your very own career path back to where you started)
- lobby groups
- domestic violence industry (one of the best funded groups out there)
- women shelters
- and more….
With more chaos comes more or an opportunity for the governments to up sell themselves as doing something. Women are a very large demographic that politicians 100 years ago didn’t have access to.
Laws have been introduced to ensure women has all the capability to decide
- the difference between consensual sex and rape (sometimes even after the fact)
- when a baby will be born (the woman has full say in
- when a baby will be terminated (morning after pill, contraception, abortion)
- when a baby will be adopted
While a man is held fully responsible for his offspring the only influence he has over it is the ability to abstain from reproduction.
The end result is promiscuous women not held accountable for their actions and empowered to blame men for her mistakes.
Protective & Encouragement Laws
A plethora of laws have been created to ensure a woman have the protection of the state
- sexual harassment laws that can includes things as menial as an unwanted glance
- abolition of men’s only spaces
- quota’s for women in workforce
- alimony & palimony (aka child support, spousal support)
- laws against what they call hate crimes
- subsidies for anything related to women doing things
- grants for anything related to women doing things
- and more…..
Marriage & Divorce Laws
The landscape of marriage and divorce has been dramatically changed by laws giving women more freedom within and after marriage. Some of these laws include
- marital rape
- no fault divorce
- prejudiced transfer of wealth to women
- prejudiced child access right for women
I say prejudiced because the government has a conflict of interest in these matters. The government makes decisions which influences its own ability to gain revenue through taxes.
The result is the government is now stepping into a protector role for more and more women
The age of the caveman is long gone and I can’t hear anyone complaining about that. Problem is that a lot of the hunter-gatherer biology and personality traits are still present today that we don’t account for. A woman’s need for protection is biological and is required for evolution to take place. As more and more women uncouple themselves from men their need for protection is no longer being met. This is what they want I am assuming since this is what they are saying they want.
If you know something more let me know, I think most men are completely mystified by what women say they want and what they actually need.
The government is finding itself surrogate father to a generation of kids and surrogate husband to a generation of snowflakes. The business of chaos creation has never been better.
If you still aren’t convinced, here is a woman’s point of view on the subject.
Hi there, My friends call me Remy. I am a middle aged divorcee that has decided not to walk the path other people decided to set down for me. I have gained the most strength in my life from my failures. Resilience is a very powerful attribute if you can manage it, I am still building mine up but stick with me and we can forge ahead together.